Innovative and market leading human capital consultancy
If you are just starting your career and dream of working with a team of professionals where you can really make your mark and develop solid Marketing experience then this is the opportunity for you.
Alderbrooke operates in the rapidly emerging PsychTech sector – using behavioural science, psychology and technology to analyse personal and organisational behaviour. This approach generates quantitative insights that helps organisations understand how behaviour impacts performance. Applications include quantifying corporate integrity, risk management, assessing an organisation’s appetite for innovation and understanding organisational culture.
The company could be described as an overnight success – due to the rapid expansion in the client base which includes many of the world’s leading brands. The reality is that the company’s growth is the result of 7 years of inspiration and perspiration working with leading universities to develop a rigorous scientific approach to human capital development requirements such as improving the hiring and retention process and identifying how to achieve effective integration during M & A activity.
The result is an innovative and market leading human capital analytics platform.
The current focus of our expansion is our SaaS organisational behaviour assessment tool CultureScope which was launched in 2016. CultureScope now operates in 10 languages and is used in 61 countries around the world. The solution is versatile and is constantly being enhanced to meet emerging customer needs.
The market opportunity is significant. To continue our growth, we need a creative and delivery focused Marketing professional who combines an in-depth understanding of PsychTech offerings with the ability to generate content which not only sets Alderbrooke apart but which will create a compelling narrative to drive new client acquisition.
- 1-2 years’ B2B marketing experience – focused on creating marketing collateral, sales enablement material and high-quality presentations
- Experience of running digital campaigns using closed loop marketing and building awareness using a comprehensive range of social media, including blogs. This work will also include building and cleansing digital contact lists.
- Experience of developing web content and using Google Analytics
- Work to support Conferences, events, focus group discussions and customer / prospect engagement activity which is likely to include webinars and podcasts.
- An understanding of options to position disruptive technology, SaaS, Business Intelligence or HR Assessment solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build communities and to capture the imagination of senior leaders
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- InVision training will be provided if required.
- Alderbrooke is all about the team and the strength of client relationships – so you will be dynamic, fun and serious when appropriate, with good self-awareness.
- Understand clients’ human capital needs and work with the Alderbrooke team to tell stories which demonstrate the benefits of a quantified approach to human capital management.
- Create content and build an engaging narrative around CultureScope data which places behaviour at the centre of an organisation’s human analytics activity.
- Work with the sales team to create engaging sales collateral
- Generate leads and create communities using digital media.
- Above all, the aim is to make the complex simple.
A lot has been achieved, but there’s a lot more to do. Things certainly move at a fast pace! Over time activity will develop to create comprehensive integrated campaigns and to support new product launches.
Perhaps most importantly – at Alderbrooke there’s a buzz that we all recognise as special – making this an environment where everyone recognises the importance of the team – and it’s not too strong to say that there is a sense of exhilaration as we reach each milestone. Everyone at Alderbrooke recognises that they are lucky to be part of such a great experience.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com outlining what’s captured your imagination and what’s special about your skills and ability to engage with customers and prospects.
Alderbrooke is seeking an ambitious and seasoned sales leader who has the natural confidence and charisma to network and quickly build relationships with senior c-suite decision makers to help drive its human capital technology growth.
The main focus of our technology expansion is our SaaS organisational behaviour assessment tool CultureScope. Part of the Alderbrooke Group, CultureScope launched in 2016, where it has been disruptive within the field of people analytics. Expanding rapidly, it now operates in 10 languages, in 61 countries around the world. In Q4 our technology was deployed to over 46,000 employees globally and our client and prospect list includes many of the world’s leading brands.
Following 7 years research with leading universities we use behavioural science, psychology and technology to analyse personal and organisational behaviour. Helping organisations understand how behaviour impacts high performance, corporate integrity (risk), organisational health, hiring, retention and much more. We can even predict future patterns of behaviour. Its use case is elastic and ranges from financial crime, M&A to simply understanding what your culture is and where it is miss-aligned.
The market opportunity is significant and to continue our growth we need a delivery and achievement focused Sales professional who understands how to present a data driven analytics solution.
- 8+ year’s b2b sales experience building senior stakeholder relationships
- 3+ years selling disruptive technology, SaaS, or HR assessments solutions into a greenfield environment.
- Understanding of analytics and technology, be it consulting, marketing, HR / people / workforce or otherwise – with a keen interest in human capital, organisational performance and behavioural economics.
- Proven track record as a top performing sales professional who can generate new business through self-sourced referrals and exceed targets
- Experience managing long, complex sales cycles with multiple divisions or stakeholders
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to present to groups
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & data reporting
- Entrepreneurial, start-up mentality; must be willing to get hands dirty
- Must be likeable, dynamic, fun and serious when appropriate, with good self-awareness
- Degree in Psychology or a related subject would be an advantage but not essential
- Develop new relationships and enquires to CultureScope by understanding clients’ human capital needs,
- Strategically cold calling and sourcing leads to find prospects
- Making the complex simple by building an engaging narrative around data
- Evangelising the use of data and technology in the understanding of employees and organisational performance
- Devising a strategic plan to deliver sales within a market or geographic segment.
- Managing a sales portfolio / pipeline, sourcing new opportunities and partners
- Influencing senior-level decision makers on complex recommendations based on human capital / people analytics
- Providing daily administrative support such as reporting on sales pipeline
- Prepare & present product demonstrations for prospective customers
- Participate in community building events and attending conferences to generate new business
- Delivering ambitious sales targets with a nothing is impossible mind-set
For further information and to confidentially discuss this opportunity, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alderbrooke is a vibrant and dynamic human capital consultancy. Established in 2012, the company is still young yet has already gained strong reputation in its chosen sectors. Whether used in conjunction with one another or separately, our executive search and behavioural analytic services support the entire life-cycle of our clients’ businesses. CultureScope, Alderbrooke behavioural analytics tool, was born out of 7 years scientific research, and uniquely helps organisations measure the “what”, “how”, “why” and “where” of the culture through behaviour diagnostics.
We are looking to find an enthusiastic CultureScope certification trainer to educate our partners/customers up to level 1 or 2 in the interpretation, methods, administration and application of CultureScope. You must be extremely knowledgeable in organisational or occupational psychology. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and an interesting way.
- Produce training schedules
- Determine course content
- Prepare training material (presentations, exercises etc.)
- Deliver the Training workshop (training sessions, web meetings etc. in groups or individually)
- Keep and report data on completed courses and issues.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Devise additional technical training programs as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Holds a Master’s of Science degree in Organisational or Occupational Psychology.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in delivering training on a one to one basis or in groups, preferably with psychometry product training experience.
- Excellent customer facing, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to create training materials in a variety of formats including MS Word and PowerPoint
- Patient and tolerant
- Flexibility to travel if required to deliver training at different site locations
- Infectious enthusiasm
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
For further information and to confidentially discuss this opportunity, please email email@example.com.
At Alderbrooke, our mission is simple: we help our clients to achieve their key business objectives. Our proven executive search services provide our clients with the best talent available, whilst our targeted consultancy services ensure that firms are building and nurturing highly effective teams.
Whether used in conjunction with one another or separately, our executive search and consultancy services support the entire lifecycle of our clients’ businesses. Our unique cultural and talent diagnostic tools not only enable us to find the right candidates, but also help firms to build a more positive culture within their current team.
Our commitment to due diligence enables us to gain insights on our clients’ specific challenges and needs – whether they are searching for new talent, looking to enhance their existing team, or both.
As a result, our best-in-class services enable firms to perform more effectively, resulting in clear benefits for the business and the bottom line.
Background to the appointment:
Since its foundation in 2012, Alderbrooke has been building an impressive track record of success, competing with many of the global tier-one firms. Having consolidated our position as a key search partner for a number of our clients, we are now entering the next phase of development and growth of our team. This researcher role is one of a number of key appointments that will be made across the firm in 2017.
We are looking for an experienced researcher to further strengthen our research, execution, and knowledge management capabilities, working across a range of retained search assignments, but also, when required, providing ad-hoc research support to the Talent Assessment & Development Team, and taking part in the events we organise.
The opportunity is for an ambitious individual to join a firm that is still modest in size, but unusually innovative in the search industry, with a constant desire for further growth and transformation. The expectation is that the appointed candidate will be motivated by the potential to grow and shape this role as the company develops – whether that’s continuing their journey in research, transitioning to a Search Consultant role, or moving across to the Talent Assessment & Development Team.
You will have substantial experience managing research and execution within executive search, including research strategy, sourcing & referencing, candidate approaches, as well as supporting the Search Consultants in business development, pitches and candidate interviewing and assessment. Given your level of experience, you have probably reached a moment of your career where you are confident in your process and enjoy delivering high-quality research even in sectors you haven’t worked before; but at the same time, you may feel you are ready to learn new skills and explore new paths of professional development. Being part of an organisation with a focus on promoting the right culture and behaviours will also be important to you. In any event, as an experienced researcher at Alderbrooke you will:
- Have a strong team ethos, thinking “team first” (rather than “what’s in it for me?”)
- Run assignments that involve a number of colleagues –including Researchers, EAs, Search Consultants, and the Talent Assessment & Development Team – ensuring best results for the projects within the agreed timescales.
- Have a strong sense of “what good looks like” and be an advocate of best-in-class practice, by supporting and challenging your team so optimum outcome is achieved in every project.
- Have attention to detail: ensuring accuracy and consistency in all the data managed, particularly in relation to our internal information management systems and the reports you will prepare for clients.
- Most likely have experience in financial services, and willing open to work in other industry sectors in line with Alderbrooke’s plans of expansion.
- Have well-developed communication skills. A good and inquisitive listener, you will have the intuition to understand what are the key issues at hand, asking the relevant questions and probing information as appropriate.
- Be good at building ongoing relationships, both internally with colleagues – with whom you will you work very closely – and also externally with clients, candidates and sources.
- Value a working environment which is gearing towards structure and established standards, whilst maintaining a degree of flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing firm.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please send us a copy of your CV or contact directly Marcial Cotelo on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 713 7548 for a confidential discussion.