We currently have an exciting opportunity for a Data Analyst to join their growing team. We need a delivery focused Quantitative Data Analyst professional who has extensive experience working with and analysing data to provide business insights.
About the Company
It is not too strong to say that this company is at the forefront of innovation within the human analytics sphere. A rapid expansion of an impressive client base (which includes many of the world’s leading brands) has grown from 7 years of inspiration and perspiration, working with leading universities to develop a rigorous scientific approach to human capital development requirements.
The result is an award winning, market leading human capital analytics platform that seeks to ‘crack the code’ of company culture. It does so by delivering unique insights on the one aspect that affects company performance more than anything- human behaviour.
The current focus of our expansion is our SaaS organisational behaviour assessment tool CultureScope which was launched in 2016. Continually enhanced to meet our client’s needs, its versatility and adaptability has led to a worldwide presence, operating across 61 countries in 10 languages.
You will have the opportunity to take real ownership of the role in a fast-paced and innovative environment. The role presents great scope for career progression along with personal and professional development. What makes us unique is the way in which we work- fostering an inclusive environment where every employee is empowered to speak up and make a real impact. The role is challenging but will enable you to gain unparalleled experience, skills and knowledge. Our team is supportive, and we recognise the importance of collaborative working – and it’s not too strong to say that there is a sense of exhilaration as we reach each milestone.
You’ll gain an understanding of how data and statistical and quantitative analysis, combined with exploratory and predictive models delivers data-driven business insights. In both areas, you have the opportunity to develop an area of expertise and work across multiple industries as you grow with the firm from analyst to consultant and beyond.
Aside from the role specific benefits outlined, other benefits include;
- Generous holiday allowance (30 days + public holidays)
- Pension entitlement
- Entitlement to BUPA healthcare plan (once probationary period of 3 months is passed)
- Central London office location
Thorough understanding of our offerings (tools and cognitive workshop):
Research and Development of tools:
- Checking for reliability and validity continuously
- Preparation of manuals
- Development of new products
- Improvement of current products
- Statistical Analysis
- Analysis of a wide range of client data for research purposes
- Identification of behavioural trends for particular regions, countries, functions etc.
- Data manipulation and comparison
- Producing reports to drive future commercial activity
- Investigating discrepancies within data, improving data quality and producing reports
- An academic background in physics, statistics, data science or mathematics
- Minimum educational qualification required is a Bachelor’s degree
- Good understanding of statistical learning techniques and algorithms
- Understanding of data modelling and statistical modelling
- Knowledge must be demonstrated in some of the following research methods: Intermediate Quantitative Analysis: Linear regression, Multiple linear Regression, Analysis of variance (ANOVA), Analysis of Covariance (ANCOVA), Multivariate Analysis of Variance (MANOVA), Principal Components Analysis, Factor Analysis and Binary Logistic regression
- Research focus must be Quantitative
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Microsoft proficient: Excel, Word and PowerPoint (Advanced Excel knowledge)
- Visual basic programming can be an advantage
- Working well with teams and engaging with key internal stakeholders
- Working in a highly flexible and rapidly changing environment with the ability to adapt quickly
- Committed to continuously improve
- Good attention to detail and concern for quality
- Strong commitment to ethical practice
- No prior work experience is needed
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity, please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org along with a covering letter outlining what’s captured your imagination and what’s special about your skills and ability to engage with customers and prospects
Innovative and market leading human capital consultancy
If you are just starting your career and dream of working with a team of professionals where you can really make your mark and develop solid Marketing experience then this is the opportunity for you.
Alderbrooke operates in the rapidly emerging PsychTech sector – using behavioural science, psychology and technology to analyse personal and organisational behaviour. This approach generates quantitative insights that helps organisations understand how behaviour impacts performance. Applications include quantifying corporate integrity, risk management, assessing an organisation’s appetite for innovation and understanding organisational culture.
The company could be described as an overnight success – due to the rapid expansion in the client base which includes many of the world’s leading brands. The reality is that the company’s growth is the result of 7 years of inspiration and perspiration working with leading universities to develop a rigorous scientific approach to human capital development requirements such as improving the hiring and retention process and identifying how to achieve effective integration during M & A activity.
The result is an innovative and market leading human capital analytics platform.
The current focus of our expansion is our SaaS organisational behaviour assessment tool CultureScope which was launched in 2016. CultureScope now operates in 10 languages and is used in 61 countries around the world. The solution is versatile and is constantly being enhanced to meet emerging customer needs.
The market opportunity is significant. To continue our growth, we need a creative and delivery focused Marketing professional who combines an in-depth understanding of PsychTech offerings with the ability to generate content which not only sets Alderbrooke apart but which will create a compelling narrative to drive new client acquisition.
- 1-2 years’ B2B marketing experience – focused on creating marketing collateral, sales enablement material and high-quality presentations
- Experience of running digital campaigns using closed loop marketing and building awareness using a comprehensive range of social media, including blogs. This work will also include building and cleansing digital contact lists.
- Experience of developing web content and using Google Analytics
- Work to support Conferences, events, focus group discussions and customer / prospect engagement activity which is likely to include webinars and podcasts.
- An understanding of options to position disruptive technology, SaaS, Business Intelligence or HR Assessment solutions
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to build communities and to capture the imagination of senior leaders
- Must be proficient in Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
- InVision training will be provided if required.
- Alderbrooke is all about the team and the strength of client relationships – so you will be dynamic, fun and serious when appropriate, with good self-awareness.
- Understand clients’ human capital needs and work with the Alderbrooke team to tell stories which demonstrate the benefits of a quantified approach to human capital management.
- Create content and build an engaging narrative around CultureScope data which places behaviour at the centre of an organisation’s human analytics activity.
- Work with the sales team to create engaging sales collateral
- Generate leads and create communities using digital media.
- Above all, the aim is to make the complex simple.
A lot has been achieved, but there’s a lot more to do. Things certainly move at a fast pace! Over time activity will develop to create comprehensive integrated campaigns and to support new product launches.
Perhaps most importantly – at Alderbrooke there’s a buzz that we all recognise as special – making this an environment where everyone recognises the importance of the team – and it’s not too strong to say that there is a sense of exhilaration as we reach each milestone. Everyone at Alderbrooke recognises that they are lucky to be part of such a great experience.
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please send your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com outlining what’s captured your imagination and what’s special about your skills and ability to engage with customers and prospects.
Alderbrooke Group is an expanding human capital consultancy with a market leading people analytics solution, CultureScope. Established in 2012, Alderbrooke is focused on growing the analytics side of its business. Recent additions include a Product Manager and Board Advisor. Alderbrooke has ambitious plans in the people analytics marketplace and is now looking for an experienced business development leader in people analytics to become its Head of Sales. S/he will possess the natural confidence and charisma to quickly build relationships with senior C-suite decision makers and drive human capital technology growth.
This is an ideal role for a sales professional who has been part of a team in a larger people analytics company and who now wants to make a significant impact in a smaller company with a start-up mentality.
The market opportunity is significant and the Head of Sales will combine a strategic approach to business development with the drive to help build the business at pace. S/he will understand how to present a data driven people analytics solution to business executives.
The main focus of our people analytics expansion is our organisational behaviour assessment solution, CultureScope which launched in 2016. CultureScope has been disruptive in the field of people analytics and won the “People’s Choice” Award for a Start-Up at the Wharton People Analytics Conference in 2017. Expanding rapidly, it now operates in 10 languages, in 61 countries around the world. We serve large FTSE financial services business globally and our clients and prospect list includes many of the world’s leading brands.
Following 7 years’ research with leading universities we use behavioural science, psychology and technology to analyse personal and organisational behaviour. This allows:
- Organisations understand how behaviour impacts high performance, corporate integrity (risk), organisational health, hiring, retention and much more.
- Predict patterns of behaviour.
- Its use is highly adaptive and ranges from financial crime, M&A to simply understanding what the client’s culture is and where it is misaligned.
- 8+ years’ b2b sales experience building senior stakeholder relationships
- Experience engaging Human Resources, Organisational Development and Talent Management executives in target clients
- Proven track record as a top performing sales professional who can generate new business through self-sourced referrals and exceed targets
- 3+ years selling people analytics technology, SaaS, or HR assessments solutions ideally to enterprise-level prospects
- Understanding of people analytics and technology, be it consulting, marketing, HR / people / workforce or otherwise – with a keen interest in human capital, organisational performance and behavioural economics.
- Experience managing long, complex sales cycles with multiple divisions or stakeholders
- Excellent written communication with a flair in constructing proposals
- Outstanding oral communication skills with the ability to present analytics solutions at all levels
- Must be proficient in Excel, PowerPoint & data reporting
- Entrepreneurial, start-up mentality; must be willing to engage in detail
- Must be charismatic, dynamic and professional with good self-awareness
- Devise a strategic plan to deliver sales within a market or geographic segment.
- Manage a sales portfolio / pipeline, sourcing new opportunities and partners
- Develop new relationships and enquires to CultureScope by understanding clients’ human capital needs,
- Be adept at cold calling and sourcing leads to find prospects
- Write proposals and make them ‘come to life’ by building an engaging narrative around data
- Prepare & present product demonstrations for prospective customers
- Engage C-Suite members of target organisations and build advisory, non-transactional relationships
- Evangelise the use of data and technology in the field of people analytics
- Influence senior-level decision makers on complex recommendations based on human capital / people analytics
- Deliver ambitious sales targets with a ‘nothing is impossible’ mind-set
- Participate in marketing events and attend conferences to generate new business
How to Apply
If you would like to be considered for this exciting opportunity please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include a covering letter outlining what has captured your imagination and what is distinct about your ability to engage with customers and prospects.
Alderbrooke is a vibrant and dynamic human capital consultancy. Established in 2012, the company is still young yet has already gained strong reputation in its chosen sectors. Whether used in conjunction with one another or separately, our executive search and behavioural analytic services support the entire life-cycle of our clients’ businesses. CultureScope, Alderbrooke behavioural analytics tool, was born out of 7 years scientific research, and uniquely helps organisations measure the “what”, “how”, “why” and “where” of the culture through behaviour diagnostics.
We are looking to find an enthusiastic CultureScope certification trainer to educate our partners/customers up to level 1 or 2 in the interpretation, methods, administration and application of CultureScope. You must be extremely knowledgeable in organisational or occupational psychology. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and an interesting way.
- Produce training schedules
- Determine course content
- Prepare training material (presentations, exercises etc.)
- Deliver the Training workshop (training sessions, web meetings etc. in groups or individually)
- Keep and report data on completed courses and issues.
- Observe and evaluate results of training programs
- Determine overall effectiveness of programs and make improvements
- Devise additional technical training programs as required
The Ideal Candidate
- Holds a Master’s of Science degree in Organisational or Occupational Psychology.
- The successful candidate will have at least 5 years’ experience in delivering training on a one to one basis or in groups, preferably with psychometry product training experience.
- Excellent customer facing, interpersonal and communication skills, with an ability to share expertise with others
- Excellent presentation skills
- Ability to create training materials in a variety of formats including MS Word and PowerPoint
- Patient and tolerant
- Flexibility to travel if required to deliver training at different site locations
- Infectious enthusiasm
- Eligible to live and work in the UK
For further information and to confidentially discuss this opportunity, please email email@example.com.
At Alderbrooke, our mission is simple: we help our clients to achieve their key business objectives. Our proven executive search services provide our clients with the best talent available, whilst our targeted consultancy services ensure that firms are building and nurturing highly effective teams.
Whether used in conjunction with one another or separately, our executive search and consultancy services support the entire lifecycle of our clients’ businesses. Our unique cultural and talent diagnostic tools not only enable us to find the right candidates, but also help firms to build a more positive culture within their current team.
Our commitment to due diligence enables us to gain insights on our clients’ specific challenges and needs – whether they are searching for new talent, looking to enhance their existing team, or both.
As a result, our best-in-class services enable firms to perform more effectively, resulting in clear benefits for the business and the bottom line.
Background to the appointment:
Since its foundation in 2012, Alderbrooke has been building an impressive track record of success, competing with many of the global tier-one firms. Having consolidated our position as a key search partner for a number of our clients, we are now entering the next phase of development and growth of our team. This researcher role is one of a number of key appointments that will be made across the firm in 2017.
We are looking for an experienced researcher to further strengthen our research, execution, and knowledge management capabilities, working across a range of retained search assignments, but also, when required, providing ad-hoc research support to the Talent Assessment & Development Team, and taking part in the events we organise.
The opportunity is for an ambitious individual to join a firm that is still modest in size, but unusually innovative in the search industry, with a constant desire for further growth and transformation. The expectation is that the appointed candidate will be motivated by the potential to grow and shape this role as the company develops – whether that’s continuing their journey in research, transitioning to a Search Consultant role, or moving across to the Talent Assessment & Development Team.
You will have substantial experience managing research and execution within executive search, including research strategy, sourcing & referencing, candidate approaches, as well as supporting the Search Consultants in business development, pitches and candidate interviewing and assessment. Given your level of experience, you have probably reached a moment of your career where you are confident in your process and enjoy delivering high-quality research even in sectors you haven’t worked before; but at the same time, you may feel you are ready to learn new skills and explore new paths of professional development. Being part of an organisation with a focus on promoting the right culture and behaviours will also be important to you. In any event, as an experienced researcher at Alderbrooke you will:
- Have a strong team ethos, thinking “team first” (rather than “what’s in it for me?”)
- Run assignments that involve a number of colleagues –including Researchers, EAs, Search Consultants, and the Talent Assessment & Development Team – ensuring best results for the projects within the agreed timescales.
- Have a strong sense of “what good looks like” and be an advocate of best-in-class practice, by supporting and challenging your team so optimum outcome is achieved in every project.
- Have attention to detail: ensuring accuracy and consistency in all the data managed, particularly in relation to our internal information management systems and the reports you will prepare for clients.
- Most likely have experience in financial services, and willing open to work in other industry sectors in line with Alderbrooke’s plans of expansion.
- Have well-developed communication skills. A good and inquisitive listener, you will have the intuition to understand what are the key issues at hand, asking the relevant questions and probing information as appropriate.
- Be good at building ongoing relationships, both internally with colleagues – with whom you will you work very closely – and also externally with clients, candidates and sources.
- Value a working environment which is gearing towards structure and established standards, whilst maintaining a degree of flexibility to adapt to a rapidly changing firm.
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further, please send us a copy of your CV or contact directly Marcial Cotelo on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203 713 7548 for a confidential discussion.